Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good Deeds That Bite You Back

What is a good deed?



Good deeds that bite you back where it hurts, weren't a good deeds at all...

It will turn into a good deeds when you do it again, even knowing that you will have the risk of getting a very hard bite where it hurts!

Generosity is the art of giving, giving, and giving more, without fear, without expectations, without understanding or comprehension. Generosity is just a delightful way to get fulfillment of the heart and soul!...


Learn from our old deed giving master!

A great way to know how to become a deed giver is by following the best master on the subject, Jesus.

Learn from Jesus, because that was the way he spread goodness to everyone who was in need, even after knowing that the same people he was trying to help will eventually torture him and killing him.... And even in the last moment of his live, he was still praying for them!...

One think you can do today to spread love and achieve generosity success, is to simply pray for those that hurt you before and make peace in your heart, and let inspiration touch your soul... Let me know how you feel after.

Luis Galarza
Marketing is my business, Positivity is my motto!

.

3 comments:

  1. Bring generosity to your life, don't think, just give or help somebody! And let God and love bless your day!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Luis for this powerful, beautiful, life changing message! Made me think of the verse posted by my computer screen "Luke 6:38" It reminds me everyday to give! And now, I am giving thanks to YOU for being brought into my online world! You are awesome my "Diva Man" friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG sweetie it was all my pleasure! I'm glad you like this little post. I think generosity is a great way for anyone to bring happiness to their life. Don't you think Danna?

    Thanks to you for letting me express my mind in this great blog full of inspirational words!

    You "Diva Man" friend Luis :o)

    ReplyDelete