Sunday, June 26, 2011
Here is the first list of some of my favorite quotations, I truly think this are the top 10 success quotes of all times, because they are full of massive motivational power that can help you live a true life with no drama!
Here is the list of some of the greatest motivational phrases of all times:
1. Great things are not something accidental, but must certainly be willed. -Vincent Van Gogh
2. "A goal properly set is halfway reached." -Zig Ziglar
3. Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs. -Henry Ford
4. In the classic musical production Camelot, there is a line with words of warning for all. “We must not let our passions destroy our dreams.” - King Arthur
5. Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it. -James A. Garfield
6. If your Action speak more Louder than Words, you will eventually Living your Dream. -Criss Angel
7. Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then gets discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged. -Thomas A. Edison
8. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. -Henry David Thoreau
9. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. -Herbert Meyer
10. Enrich your life with positive thoughts and let the power of positivity show the way to success. -Luis Galarza.
Now, be free of drama get inspired to live a remarkable and successful life and the then reciprocate by inspiring others to do the same...
Also check this top 100 success quotes for even more motivation!
Positive Maniac And Web Marketing Specialist.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
I've been a coffee addict for years now and I've always had the problem to not drink water. My reasoning was that there is plenty of water in my coffee. Coffee is mostly water SO it made sense to continue on drinking several pots a day!
Thanks to my good friend Kathy Keefe, she had mentioned to me one day how she also had the love for coffee. Her work-around was to have a bottle of water with her coffee and I have been doing this ever since she shared this info with me.
Keeping a filled water bottle every day is my new goal. I still enjoy my coffee but now I enjoy them both! Coffee and water DO mix!
I wanted to share this with my fellow online friends that also have the love for coffee and are not drinking enough water. Since I've been struggling with my weight, water consumption is very important and coffee can cause dehydration. Many of us already know these facts but forcing ourselves to just DO it is another thing. eBay sellers that have the Kijiji water bottles, they are awesome for drinking water from. The built in straw makes it easy and I end up drinking more water each day because of the straw. You can still find people on eBay selling them: KIJIJI WATER BOTTLE sometimes and many are still selling my favorite coffee mug from eBay Live: EBAY COFFEE MUG
I hope this info will motivate you to drink more water and enjoy a cup off coffee too! **cheers**
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Here is a simple recipe to take some stress out of your life or to help a friend. Pass it on!
Stress Kit Recipe
Item #1: An Eraser - to erase all your mistakes.
Item #2: Pennies – so you will never be broke.
Item #3: Some Marbles – in case someone says that you lost yours.
Item #4: Rubber Band – to stretch yourself beyond your limits.
Item #5: String – to tie things together when everything falls apart.
Item #6: A hug and a kiss – to remind you that someone cares.