Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pumpkin Time

We are now officially in my favorite season. Fall. It is time to break out the long sleeve shirts and jackets. It is time to take walks in the afternoon to look at the fall colors of the leaves as they change from greens to brilliant oranges and reds. It is time to see the corn fields bare after the combine has made short work of the crop. It is time to pick out your favorite pumpkin to carve and put on your front step, or maybe even best of all, have your grandma bake a pumpkin pie with her recipe that you are sure is the best in the world.




Why do I, in particular, love the Fall of the year? It was in the Fall that I first fell. Fell in love with my wife I mean. We met and went on a chuck-wagon date where we ate steaks cooked over an open fire and sat around a camp fire with people that my wife knew, but who were mostly complete strangers to me. I loved the Fall before that, but I sealed the deal with my favorite season the year I met my wife.

Do you have a favorite season? What memories do you associate with it? I can only hope that they are as fond and pleasant as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment