Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Power Listing Day

Thursday, I participated in the Power Listing Day on Virtual Online Learning with Danna. This challenge motivates you to set a goal on how many listings you think you can do and then you see if you can meet or exceed the goal. It is a very motivating challenge to me. I set a goal of listing 5 items, auction only. I haven't listed many so I wanted to list an amount I felt I could do. Well I met the goal. It felt good to be able to set a goal and meet it. I will try for double in the October challenge. Thanks Danna for setting up this challenge. Here is a link to my listings on ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/gvtreasures/m.html

Please leave a comment if you want.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment