Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Purple Star Party!

Hello, I'm celebrating my eBay Purple Star today. This means I have sold over 500 items on eBay since I started selling in 2005. On my eBay Summary page I scroll down to see my feedback score. The next color star that I can shoot for is only 500 transactions away!

498 of my transactions have been drama free. I’d like to believe it’s because of the positive energy I’m putting out. But as many of you know, it’s a lot of hard work and good customer service. I may also be a bit lucky. After the first 100 stars I didn’t worry too much about reminding people to leave feedback. I’ve let my feedback grow organically. This means that I didn’t ask for feedback in the package and I didn’t remind people to leave feedback for me. People might say I was not being proactive in soliciting feedback. Could it be that I did not “ask” for drama?

So I will recognize the big 500 as my accomplishment today and celebrate. I somehow managed to turn this fun past time into a small business and people have noticed along the way! I plan to celebrate with my small staff that includes a husband and a teenage daughter. I want to include all the blog readers here at RunDramaRun in my Purple Star Party. Many of you can relate to the star feedback system and the rewards of hitting milestones as you sell on eBay, get Twitter followers, or reach new heights in blog traffic. So please join me in a toast of whatever you are drinking. Cheers!

1 comment: