Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Searching for my inner child

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. ~ Pablo Picasso

The most potent muse of all is our own inner child. ~ Steven Nachmanovitch

I am learning from my creative friends. It turns out that I really do have an artist within me. I am willing to bet that we all do. I admit that I am more comfortable with spreadsheets than I am with watercolors...but colors are so much more fun!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, colors are so much more fun! So, Color our world Leah and keep the inspiration flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be great if we all could reacquaint ourselves with our own inner child from time to time. Thanks Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I owe my crazy creativity to my inner child. And thank to my kids the child in me is up and ready every morning!... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Years ago I learned a technique in therapy called "recovery of your inner child." It involves writing and drawing with your non-dominant hand. I wrote dialogue between the weak and dominant hands. The weak being the child. I was shocked. The recovery aspect is intense but the technique is amazing. The results may surprise you. Try and just let it flow,don't really think about what you are writing until you are finished. Have a drama free day. asa

    ReplyDelete