Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Inspirations

Suffering with back pain has become a challenge for me this week. I am new to this kind of ailment and my internet time has become very limited because of the nasty pain in my neck, upper back and right arm. Poor poor me right? lol

I am seriously a baby when it comes to pain with a visit full of tears to the chiropractor and massage therapist this week in addition to all sorts of pill popping.

One kind word, one soft inspirational post can put the pain aside for a few moments and give me a smile, a virtual hug and cease it long enough to write a post of thanks!

Thank you to all the writers for the great posts. I sincerely enjoy reading this blog and sharing the love with everyone on the world wide web.

To play a small part of a "Drama Free Community" with inspirational posts is a true honor for me and I can't thank everyone enough. If I feel this way with hidden pain today there must be others out there feeling the love as well!

Thanks for the twitter post Luis:

luis_galarza luis_galarza


Congratulations to my Sweet DIVA Friend Danna Crawford (@PowerSellingMom ) for the increase of ranking of her blog... http://fb.me/O660ghWC  "

That simple twitter post is a great example of HOW POWERFUL inspiration can be!  Because of that post, I was motivated and inspired, running from the drama to write a post here on our blog with a smile!

Hugz and drama free blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment