Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Stride


Warm weather is quickly approaching and with todays temps, spring is in the air. How excited are you to feel the sun on your face? Does it make you smile or raise your endorphins to see blooming daffodils and tulips? Even the flowers Stand Tall in this weather and so can you. For those of you who share in my excitement and are eager to usher in your own stride for spring, see below what it means to Stand Tall. While this word or phrase may not be apart of Webster’s lexicon (not yet at least), it is genuine, heart-felt, quite telling, descriptive and is sure to offer a new meaning to your world. That is my hope! Tell me, how are you Standing Tall, for this new springseason? How will you get your spring stride?
Me? Well, if you’ve listened to the Three Tips for Standing Tall audio (ahem…it’s a freebie when you subscribe to this blog), you are familiar with a few steps to Standing Tall. Haven’t subscribed? Click here to subscribe or visit the homepage of this blog to do so. Back to me. One of the ways in which I am getting my spring stride is retreating  or connecting with friends and family that I may not have seen in a while. It is important to honor those relationships with nurturing intention. In fact, it’s needed for me and for them as well. Relationships and connections help us grow, make us laugh, support us in our tears, and hold us with strong arms…just to name a few. In fact, connecting with you via this blog is a connection that I cherish and nurture. Thank you, as I get my spring stride. I look forward to reading how you will get your spring stride! Send your "Spring Stride" emails to asykes@StandingTallinLife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment