Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I can see autumn from my house


We were happy to move this year. Each changing season has shown us new things on our new property, filling our year with fun surprises.
Autumn has turned our front yard tree a lovely shade of red. I enjoy the view so much I had to take some photographs to share. Most of our backyard trees have already dropped their leaves, but this tree is hanging on. It's nice that our neighbor's tree is a match to ours. I will be looking forward to these beautiful red leaves every fall.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I enjoy looking at trees like that too! I wish our Florida Palm trees changed color now and then! lol

    ReplyDelete