Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Never Give Up

There will be days and times when you, just sit there and think to yourself, My business is just not going anywhere, I have not sold much this week, and some of my products have not sold in months. Take a deep breath, get up from your desk and take a walk. Better still go for a long walk, clear your head. Now while this walk will not cure all your problems, you will come back feeling refreshed and your listings will look alive again.

Also at times your listings will just sit there and one day suddenly they will sell. For instance I had an item that had been sitting there for 12 months and as it was in my shop on a buy it now I knew that it was due for a new listing fee in a few days so I had made up my mind the next day to take it down and give it away or something. Next morning I turned on my computer and had an email to say it had sold for the asking price of £50.00 !!!!! So it pays never to stop giving up hope.

Again being honest here, at times items will just sit, and never sell, it is at times like this to cut your losses and either give the items to a Charity shop or sell at sill prices to just try and get your money back. But like anything in life or business please never ever give up. Why ? You never know what is going to happen the next day. You need to dream big dreams and tell yourself you are a real winner.

You are a winner, and if you work hard, and reach for your dreams one day you will be able to say , I am glad I never gave up. For more ideas and articles please take a look at my blog over at http://www.MyAuctionEmpires.com


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment