Drama will destroy your business, your life and you.
Surround yourself with positive energy, positive people,
positive words and you will go far!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................
When life get's you down ---> RUN from the DRAMA!
...............................................................................
...................................................................................

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Customer Relationship Tips From Fortune 500 Companies

If you own a national, small or local business, online or offline this is a great Live Google Plus Hangout On Air for interview you should watch. +John Weisenberger is a global business and publishing expert that works with small and corporate size firms and the founder of +Global Business Marketing


For the live discussion visit the event page here.

I hope you enjoyed it.

By +Luis Galarza
My Business Blog.


.

3 comments:

  1. mantap min informasi nya min
    salam kenal ya min
    semoga terus maju dan berkarya min
    terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I'd like to look extra posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all vital infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    ReplyDelete