|Release Stress - Avoid Drama!|
Do you think is easier or harder to release stress now in days?
Our life lately has become a Star Wars journey to everything we do on a daily basics. Is an high tech world, technology that can make our life easier, but research shows that is also elevating our stress levels, because now we have more things to do or keep track of than before, things like:
- Did you send that tweet on Twitter yet.
- I need to tell my Facebook friends where I'm going right now.
- Oh, man! I forgot to update foursquare with my current location.
- I need to check my voicemail again.
- Let see how many messages and spam I got on my email.
- Oh, I almost forgot, I need to check my Facebook messages too.
- As soon I have time I need to sign up for LinkedIn.
- I hope I get to download my favorite song for my iPod today.
In a tech based world like ours a simple note written by hand can make a remarkable difference. Here are a few tip to help you release your stress today:
1. Start by handwriting a positive statement on two clean piece of paper, then posted on your fridge or desk and send the other copy to a friend or family member that might need some motivational help.
2. Show stress the way out by decreasing tension in your shoulders. You can do this by simply raising them towards your ears, then you need to hold that position for three seconds, then exhale while releasing them.
3. Show you are accessible by sending a small email or message to one of your top business leads or prospects you got this week. Just remember to show that you are ready and willing to help them.
4. Energize your body during the day with healthy snacks. So, be sure to keep a good supply of protein bars, dried fruits, nuts, or other type of healthy snack you can find at your local super market.
5. Did you visualize achieving your goals yet? If your goal is to have a very productive day each and everyday, just close your eyes for about 60 seconds in the morning, then generate a positive vision focusing on the way your want your day to be.
I hope this little tips can help you to said bye to stress today!
A motivated and crazy entrepreneur!
My blog: Free Internet Marketing.
Connect with me on Twitter or Facebook.